Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thanks for the Introduction

Tosin, I just wanted to say thank you for the introduction. Also, what is happening here on the Money Talk blog is really exciting and I feel very happy to be a part of it.

To all of the readers of Money Talk hello, I am really looking forward to meeting you and having many meaningful conversations about business in Africa and particularly in Nigeria. Whereas, when I'm writing on my blog, The Benin Epilogue, the focus is on entrepreneurship in Africa; for now, I think that my focus here might be on Fair Trade. Over the past year, this is an area that has gradually begun to capture my attention.

In closing, Happy blogging to all and by all means let's everybody feel free to chime in with your comments and we can "go to work"!

1 comment:

t said...

Speaking of going to work: I am very pleased with how this blog community is now inspiring business (or at least "solution") ideas in my life. See the Nigeria Electricity links. This is one of many benefits of talking and sharing.

Happy Val's day all, and feel free :)

Recent Comments

Previously on UpNaira

 

Followers