Friday, July 10, 2020

Brand Naija together

When you hear NIGERIA, what do you think?  Professionals?  Cool people?  

Ikechi Uko, on July 4 at 8:54pm: 
"I wish to Inform you all that I was Made a Member of the Board of Trustees BOT of the Federation of Tourism Associations in Nigeria FTAN on Thursday.  The inauguration was Via a Zoom Conference. 
   FTAN is the Umbrella body for all the registered Tourism groups in Nigeria comprising Hotels, Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Media and other allied groups. 
 2 years ago I was appointed to the BOT of the Nigerian Association of Tour Operators NATOP. This appointment Makes me an Elder of the Nigerian Tourism Business Community. I now sit on the Board alongside the Chairman Sam Alabi,Alhaji Munzali Dantata, Chief Tomi Akinbogun, Alhaji Aminu Agoha and Chief Mrs. Josephine Anenih. 
I feel Honoured to be So Recognised by the Industry Players in Nigeria. It is a call to more Service. I appreciate all those who made it all happen."

In other news, 

Are you inspired yet?  




Make sure you subscribe to UpNaira! 
Also subscribe to NewsBuka.
Follow all my blogs on one twitter.  
Follow on facebook.
Order Big Girl and Big Boy.

No comments:

Previously on UpNaira

 

Followers