Saturday, March 17, 2018

Olamide making money moves #Blessed

It's called PLAY TV, check out full report on notjustok.com 

“It’s been all joy and blessings for me since I started my journey to being the man I dreamt to be. Though I had a lot of hurdles and setbacks, I kept moving because I was certain of what was inside of me. Today is another special day marking the beginning of another special year in my life and I also have the privilege of owning a T.V station that would change the face of entertainment in Africa."
- Olamide, Baddo, BGEL, YBNL



He has that savoir faire
and largely because he
Never forgets where he came from.


Me and grandma actually jammed to this tune wella.  God bless her and keep her. 

Get email updates.
Order Big Girl and Big Boy.
Music: Abule Sowo, Anifowose (linked), and Sitting On The Throne. 

Previously on UpNaira

 

Followers