Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Where to go from here?


DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?






View this post on Instagram

We promised that we will be enablers of innovation and creativity for social and economic development. Last December, we took concrete steps when I inaugurated the Research and Innovation Council with a seed capital of N250 million. The council has a mandate to facilitate investment in science research, innovation, and STEM education throughout the State, and to encourage the development of innovative solutions to problems, using cutting-edge technology. Today, to demonstrate our commitment to transform Lagos into a 21st century digital economy and Smart City, we matched our words with action, by handing out N100m grant from the LASRIC’s Research and Innovation Fund to 23 successful applicants. I heartily congratulate all the beneficiaries. As a Government, we believe in each and every applicant’s capacity to create and scale up ideas that can proffer solutions to our current challenges.

A post shared by Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu) on




View this post on Instagram

#staycool #dontpanic

A post shared by The American Genius (@theamericangenius) on







music+video credits: 
Entrepreneur, by Pharrell Williams ft. Jay-Z
Trust The Vibe, by Show Dem Camp  


Make sure you subscribe!  
Follow all my blogs on one twitter.  
Follow on facebook
Order Big Girl and Big Boy.

3 comments:

Jessica L. Smith said...

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

t said...

Spam Comments are funny. Read about spellcaster spam here.

Home Swap said...

Travel in the entire world with Home Exchange.
Do you know about the House Exchange? If not, let us tell you, if you want to go for a tour and want to be
like a local person by taking your choice home.

The Vacation Exchange offers Home Swap or House Swap service
to the customers. By taking our Exchange Homes service, you can travel around the world and save your money.
ur House Swapping service is affordable.
Let us do a Housing Swap or holiday exchange for you.

Previously on UpNaira

 

Followers