Prospective ApplicantsWe are seeking energetic, entrepreneurial people, with engineering, IT, management or applied art backgrounds, to join together in learning how to create solutions to real world problems, and in starting new businesses.
We look for applicants who can't get through a day without noticing all the things that could be better in their environment; those who can't wait to spend their free time developing ideas and solutions to the problems they see around them. We look for applicants who work well in a team in which everybody shares leadership.
Generally, we seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- 1. B.Sc or HND, preferably in science, engineering, social science, architecture or art.
- 2. Minimum of 1 year post NYSC work experience in manufacturing, construction, food processing, consulting, banking, retail business, or the arts
- 3. Demonstrable values of integrity, honesty and hard work
- 4. Reflective about the self and with a strong desire for self-improvement.
- 5. Creative
- 6. Passionate about problem solving
- 7. Enjoys working with other people
- 8. Willing to commit minimum of 2 years to the program
Admitted applicants will work in teams on real and pressing problems to design new products and business ventures. At the same time, fellows will gain personal knowledge and an experiential mastery of principles of design, engineering, business, finance and collaboration that lead to the creation of a sustainable capital formation system.
APPLICATION PROCESSPlease click on the link below and complete the online application form.
After you have submitted your application, please deposit the application fee at your nearest GT Bank Branch, and send an email with the following format:
Subject: Application fee paid
Body: Full name and the payment slip number from the Bank.
BANK DETAILS FOR PAYMENT
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Application Fee: ₦5000
Account name: FATE Foundation
Account Number: 201/110752/115
Applications are open until November 2nd 2010. Eligible applicants will be invited for an aptitude test and interviews. All unsuccessful applicants are free to reapply for future sessions.
- 1. Subject: Nomination (last name, First name)
- 2. Candidate's Resume attached
- 3. Statement of recommendation in the body of the email
Applications for our first cycle of participants are open until November 2nd, 2010
Cycle 1 Start Date : Jan.14th
Cycle 1 End Date: Jun.14th
Cycle 2 Start Date: Information coming soon!
Posted By rotimi to youth development in Nigeria at 11/01/2010 04:57:00 AM