The @WorldBank Young Professionals Program is accepting applications through July 27. Apply here: https://t.co/QiWyccujdf #jobs #YPP— World Bank Africa (@WorldBankAfrica) June 30, 2016
Minimum RequirementsThe following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank
- 32 years of age or younger (i.e. born on or after October 1, 1984)
- A PhD or Master's degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG's working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required.
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
Additional QualificationsTo be competitive for the limited number of positions, a combination of the following credentials is highly desirable:
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills
- Have international development country experience
- Be motivated to relocate and undertake country assignments (operational stream)
By the way, isn't the current jobs situation just awful? Will you help us improve things?
Get email updates.
Order Big Girl and Big Boy.